168″ Four Corp Combo Seam Welder
- Part #: S220601P3
Used Four Corp Combo Seam Welder
- Model: PH-100-168
- 168” welding length
- 174” clamping length
- 3” wide aluminum clamping fingers with copper tips
- Powered adjustable bed height
- 5” minimum diameter capacity (external)
- 72” maximum diameter capacity (external)
- 60” minimum diameter capacity for internal welds
- Precision side beam with hardened rounds
- Water Cooled Mandrel
- Gas Purged Copper Backup Bar
- Tape switch on base for finger clamping actuation
- Cable management festooning
- Plate alignment device
- Pneumatic mandrel latch with open and close switch
- Swing out bars to assist with flat sheet loading
- Below welding equipment is included with as/Is sale:
- Miller Travel Master SB-10D
- Cyclomatic Arc Voltage Control w/ 7” actuator
- 6” manual horizontal slide
- New weld controller available at additional cost
- Shipping Weight: 11,680lbs
- S/N: 90W1069
Powered Height for Welding Internal and External Seams!
Firstly, this Four Corp Combo Seam Welder is designed to perform precision internal and external welds. Powered bed elevation allows you to transition from flat sheet welds to external welds easily. Furthermore, this unit features a plate alignment device and swing out bars to load flat sheets. In addition, this unit is currently set up with GTAW equipment but it can be updated with the welding process of your choice!
If you have any questions about this item call our toll free number at 800-288-9414. Our sales staff is available to help assist with any technical questions that you may have. In addition, you can email our sales staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Above all, we encourage you to get a firsthand look at this machine by visiting our 44,000 square foot facility!
If you’re interested in this product, please click “Add to Quote” above and then click on “View Quote” at the top of the page to submit your inquiry. If you have any immediate questions about this or any other product, please call us at 513-941-4411 and we will gladly help. Thanks for considering Weld Plus, your source for welding equipment and machinery.