60 inch Jetline Seam Welder
- Part #: S220305
Used 60 inch Jetline Seam Welder
- Model LWS-60
- 64” clamping length
- 60” welding length
- 5” minimum part diameter capacity
- 32” maximum part diameter capacity
- Can be increased with optional riser
- Rack and pinion driven variable speed travel carriage
- Copper gas purged back up bar with machined groove
- 3” wide aluminum fingers with reversible copper tips
- Foot pedals for pneumatic part clamping actuation
- Optional Welding Package Includes:
- Manual horizontal slide
- Manual vertical slide
- Obsolete Jetline 9020 series controls
- Miller Maxstar 200 Tig package
- Shipping Dimensions: 69”x40”x106”
- Shipping Weight: 4700lbs
Ready to be rebuilt to fit your needs!
This Jetline 60 inch Seam Welder is great for performing straight line welds on weldable metals. Furthermore, the unit has a thickness capacity ranging from .005” to ⅜”. An optional riser is available to increase the height of the bed. In addition, you can have this unit rebuilt and outfitted with the weld process of your choice. Lastly, this Jetline LWS-60 seam welder is a cost effective solution for longitudinal seam welding!
If you have any questions about this item call our toll free number at 800-288-9414. Our sales staff is available to assist with any questions that you may have. In addition, you can email our sales staff at email@example.com.
Above all, we encourage you to get a firsthand look at this machine by visiting our 44,000 square foot facility!
If you’re interested in this product, please click “Add to Quote” above and then click on “View Quote” at the top of the page to submit your inquiry. If you have any immediate questions about this or any other product, please call us at 513-941-4411 and we will gladly help. Thanks for considering Weld Plus, your source for welding equipment and machinery.