4 ft. SAF Used Welding Seamer
- Part #: S110804
4 ft SAF Used Welding Seamer
- 54″ total welding and clamping length capacity, rated at 48″
- 8″ minimum part diameter
- 42″ maximum part diameter
- Rack and pinion driven variable speed weld carriage
- Retractable plate alignment device
- Steel fingers with aluminum tips
- Gas purged copper back-up bar
- Water cooled mandrel
- 2” Manual horizontal and 5” vertical torch adjustment slides
- 1-1/2” vertical wire adjustment
- Currently equipped with SAF controls for TIG welding
- Cable rail on back of seamer to suspend cables above the floor
- 230 volt – 3 phase input power
- Serial #899
We have 4 ft SAF Used Welding Seamer available for sale. This SAF seam welder was previously used for a TIG welding application, although we can convert this machine to the welding process of your choice. Equipped with both a water cooled mandrel and gas purged back up bar, this machine would work great for a stainless welding application. This machine also comes with plate alignment devices which help to quickly locate the seam of the material under the torch. This offers a quick setup time by having the seam located in the same position each time and in plane with the side beam. There should be no adjustments needed to locate the torch in the proper position at the start of the weld or during the weld process.
If you have any questions about this item, or any other items, call our toll free number at 800-288-9414. Our knowledgeable sales staff is available to help assist with any technical questions that you may have. In addition, you can email our sales staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Above all, we encourage you to get a firsthand look at this machine by visiting our 44,000 square foot facility!
If you’re interested in this product, please click “Add to Quote” above and then click on “View Quote” at the top of the page to submit your inquiry. If you have any immediate questions about this or any other product, please call us at 513-941-4411 and we will gladly help. Thanks for considering Weld Plus, your source for welding equipment and machinery.