20 ft. Binzel Seam Welder Used
- Part #: S140406P
20ft Binzel Seam Welder
- Flat sheet/ internal/external
- 240” welding and clamping length
- 1/4 to 1 1/2” clamping range
- Flat sheet welding
- Internal welding 8′ minimum diameter shell
- External welding 24” -32” diameter
- Binzel variable speed dual rack and pinion travel carriage
- 8” pneumatic vertical slide to raise torch
- 1 1/2” manual vertical and horizontal slides for torch fine adjustment
- 3/4” manual vertical and horizontal for wire guide fine adjustment
- Individual 4” wide aluminum fingers with replaceable copper tips
- Automatic pneumatic mandrel lock
- Dual manual worm gear finger adjusters
- Gas purged back up bar
- Replaceable 4′ back up bar sections
- Automatic pneumatic plate alignment bar
- 460 volt
- Serial #N/A
This 20ft Binzel Seam Welder is capable of flat sheet, internal and external welding of tanks and vessels. This machine is currently equipped with a TIG (GTAW) welding process which also incorporates a cold wire feeder. The fingers on this seam welding machine have an easy mechanical adjustment which allows the operator to move them closer or further away from the center of the backing bar. This can be very helpful when trying to accurately control the heat into a welded seam and reduce the HAZ (heat affected zone) around the weld joint. The operator also has a rolling platform which he use to travel along with the welding torch. This platform is designed for the operator to be in a kneeling position where he can safely observe the arc from overhead. The seam welder is also equipped with an automatic mandrel latch which uses an air cylinder to actuate the latching mechanism.
This machine, as with all inventory we rebuild, comes complete with a warranty. We also offer training here in our facility at no cost to you. You can choose to buy this or any of our machines in the as-is condition. We just encourage you to come to our facility and inspect the machine before doing so.
If you’re interested in this product, please click “Add to Quote” above and then click on “View Quote” at the top of the page to submit your inquiry. If you have any immediate questions about this or any other product, please call us at 513-941-4411 and we will gladly help. Thanks for considering Weld Plus, your source for welding equipment and machinery.