120″ sigmatouch ESW-120 Seamer
- Part #: SIG ESW-120
sigmatouch ESW-120 Seamer
- Model: ESW-120
- 120″ clamping length with 3″ on each end for run-on and run-off tabs
- Pneumatic clamping actuation with adjustable pressure of 2,000 lbs. per foot
- Minimum diameter capacity of 8″
- Maximum diameter capacity of 32″ (Can be increase with riser)
- 3″ wide aluminum fingers with copper tips
- Includes a sigmatouch WSC-100 weld sequence controller
- Igus cable management track and tray
- Air cooled mandrel w/ hard stop (Water cooled mandrel optional)
- Precision rail HD carriage with 1,200 lb. weight capacity at 9″ C.G.
- Increased support leg width to allow passage of lift table and track (Optional)
- Copper back up bar (gas purged optional)
- Foot pedal for pneumatic finger clamping
- 115 Volt
- Optional equipment includes:
- Edge alignment devices (show in pictures)
- Lincoln AC/DC Powerwave 1000 SAW package (shown in pictures)
- Powered or manual cross slides (shown in pictures)
- GTAW or GMAW weld packages
Firstly, this sigmatouch ESW-120 seamer is designed to perform precision longitudinal welds. Precision rail allows for accurate and repeatable welds on a range of parts. In addition, sigmatouch also offers a line of weld sequence controllers that gives the operator the ability to adjust parameters from a single location. Moreover, Weld Plus offers installation on MIG, TIG, SAW and Plasma welding processes! Give us a call today to get a quote on a custom designed sigmatouch seam welding system!
If you have any questions about this item call our toll free number at 800-288-9414. Furthermore, our sales staff is available to help assist with any technical questions that you may have. In addition, you can email our sales staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Above all, we encourage you to get a firsthand look at this machine by visiting our 44,000 square foot facility!
If you’re interested in this product, please click “Add to Quote” above and then click on “View Quote” at the top of the page to submit your inquiry. If you have any immediate questions about this or any other product, please call us at 513-941-4411 and we will gladly help. Thanks for considering Weld Plus, your source for welding equipment and machinery.