Weld Engineering PFO-100 Flux Oven
- Part #: WEL PRO-100
New Weld Engineering PFO-100 Flux Oven
- Model: PFO-100
- Typically holds over 100lb. Of flux.
- Powerful 100 watt heating system.
- Total and uniform heating of flux.
- Temperature range from 34 to 550 degrees
- Accurate and easily adjusted digital temperature control.
- High temperature fiberglass insulation for maximum efficiency.
- Removable debris and slag screen.
- Portable and easy to move.
- Input power: (1000 watt) 115V, 220V/ 1ph/ 60-50HZ
- Complete Brochure
This Weld Engineering PFO-100 Flux Oven comes complete and ready-to-use. It stores and re-bakes submerged arc flux, keeping it moisture free and ready to use. Furthermore, by a simple push of a button, the PFO-100 re-bakes flux at an adjustable temperature of 34 to 550 degrees. In addition, it automatically resets to an adjustable storage temperature and holds at the storage temperature until the bake cycle button is pressed. This starts the bake cycle over again. Lastly, the large push buttons make operation very easy for the operator.
If you have any questions about this item, or any other items, call our toll free number at 800-288-9414. Our knowledgeable sales staff is available to help assist with any technical questions that you may have. In addition, you can email our sales staff at email@example.com.
Above all, we encourage you to get a firsthand look at this machine by visiting our 44,000 square foot facility!
If you’re interested in this product, please click “Add to Quote” above and then click on “View Quote” at the top of the page to submit your inquiry. If you have any immediate questions about this or any other product, please call us at 513-941-4411 and we will gladly help. Thanks for considering Weld Plus, your source for welding equipment and machinery.