Tri Tool Tube Squarer
- Part #: TRI 304
New Tri Tool Tube Squarer 304
- Model 304
- 0.25” to 4.5” (6.4 to 114.3mm) Tube and Fittings
- Wall Thickness Up To 0.250” (6.4mm)
- Electric Drive for Cleanroom Applications
- Optional Pneumatic drive
- Full Support OD Mounting Saddles or Collets
- Burr Free Cutting
- No Damage to Electropolished Surfaces
- Bevel, Square, ID Chamfer, Counterbore
- Preparation on mild, chrome, stainless, copper-nickel alloy, aluminum
- Special procedures for: inconel, other high temp alloys
- Check out Tri Tool for additional information
The Tri tool tube squarer is a leader in safety and stainless steel tube cutting. Furthermore, it will face .250″ to 4.5″ tubing up to .250″ wall thickness. It features quick-change saddles, graduated feed and a high visibility design to enhance productivity. Power can be supplied from a pneumatic or electric drive for cleanroom applications. In addition the cutting head accepts squaring bits alone or in combination with beveling and deburring bits.
In conclusion, you can reach our sales team by calling our toll free number at 800-288-9414. Our knowledgeable sales staff is available to help assist with any technical questions that you may have. Also, you can email our sales staff at email@example.com.
Above all, we encourage you to get a firsthand look at this machine by visiting our 44,000 square foot facility!
If you’re interested in this product, please click “Add to Quote” above and then click on “View Quote” at the top of the page to submit your inquiry. If you have any immediate questions about this or any other product, please call us at 513-941-4411 and we will gladly help. Thanks for considering Weld Plus, your source for welding equipment and machinery.