Tri Tool OD Pipe Beveler
- Part #: TRI 604SB
New Tri Tool OD Pipe Beveler
- Model 604 SB
- 2” to 4” (60.3 to 114.3mm), max wall 1.50” (38.1mm)Pneumatic
- Electric Power
- Counterbore Module
- Socket Weld Removal
- Adjustable O.D. mounting system
- Cold cutting-No Heat Affected Zones
- Enclosed drive gears for safety and ease of maintenance
- Re-positionable motor mount
- Extended capabilities with additional machining accessories
- Sever and bevel simultaneously
- Preparation on carbon steel, low alloy, chrome, chrome/molly, stainless, inconel, copper, aluminum and copper nickel
- Additional models available for larger pipe diameters
- Check out Tri Tool for additional information
This Tri Tool OD Pipe Beveler can bevel 2″ to 4″ diameter pipe. The small SB clamshells are used in a wide variety of applications. Common applications include, tube and pipe production as well as maintenance in power and processing plants. Furthermore, models are available to accommodate larger diameter pipe. In addition, the SB clamshells offer machining accessories for socket weld removal and counterboring. The ease of used and dependability has made this unit the favorite of plant maintenance, welding, and production!
If you have any questions about this item call us at 800-288-9414. Our sales staff is available to assist with any questions that you may have. In addition, you can email our sales staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Above all, we encourage you to get a firsthand look at this machine by visiting our 44,000 square foot facility!
If you’re interested in this product, please click “Add to Quote” above and then click on “View Quote” at the top of the page to submit your inquiry. If you have any immediate questions about this or any other product, please call us at 513-941-4411 and we will gladly help. Thanks for considering Weld Plus, your source for welding equipment and machinery.