Tri Tool 208B Bevelmaster
- Part #: TRI 208B
New Tri Tool 208B Bevelmaster Beveling/Machining System
- Model: 208B
- 2″ to 8″ (60.3 to 219.2mm) Pipe Range
- Wall Thickness 0.875 (22.2mm)
- In-Line Feed
- Flange Facing Attachment: 1.75” (44.5 mm) to 16.50” (419.1 mm) diameter
- Elbow Mandrel: I.D. 1.63” (41.4 mm) to 8.40” (213.3 mm)
- Miter Mandrel: I.D. 3.82” (97.0 mm) to 8.43” (214.1 mm)
- Sleeve Mandrel (thin wall pipe): Special order
- Out of Round Tracker, min: I.D. 4.00” (101.6 mm)
- Pneumatic Motor (85 CFM (40L/s) air supply at 90 psi (621 kPa) air supply)
- Heavy Duty Electric Motor
- Bevel, Counterbore, Face, ID Chamfer, Flange Face
- Preparation on mild, chrome, stainless, copper-nickel alloy
- Special procedures for Inconel, and other high temp alloys
- Weight 75 lbs (34.0kg)
- Check out Tri Tool for additional information
The Tri Tool 208B Bevelmaster is extremely rugged and powerful. Furthermore the beveling machine is rigid and lightweight for dependable weld prep. A 3HP motor and strong roller bearings make the model 208B a true powerhouse. In addition, this unit can bevel 2″ to 8″ diameter pipe.
If you have any questions about this item, or any other items, call our toll free number at 800-288-9414. Our knowledgeable sales staff is available to help assist with any technical questions that you may have. In addition, you can email our sales staff at email@example.com.
Above all, we encourage you to get a firsthand look at this machine by visiting our 44,000 square foot facility!
If you’re interested in this product, please click “Add to Quote” above and then click on “View Quote” at the top of the page to submit your inquiry. If you have any immediate questions about this or any other product, please call us at 513-941-4411 and we will gladly help. Thanks for considering Weld Plus, your source for welding equipment and machinery.