Marvel MSIW66S Ironworker
- Part #: FAB210703
Used Marvel MSIW66S Ironworker
- Comes complete with the ability to do punching, flat bar shearing, angle shearing, bar shearing, and notching
- Completely integrated
- 66 Ton punch pressure
- Adjustable see-through punch striper
- Adjustable die holder for quick punch and die alignment
- Lower blade with four usable edges
- Support table includes guides for accurate positioning and indicator lines
- Upper shear blade provides minimum distortion
- 8” Throat
- 5 Workstation configuration
- Foot pedal for full control
- Voltage: 460V, 3 Phase, 60 Hz
- Ironworker Spec Sheet
This Marvel MSIW66S Ironworker has the ability to do punching, shearing and notching. Furthermore, this unit is able to do flat bar shearing, angle shearing and bar shearing. The punch cylinder is machined and faced to assure proper alignment of the cylinder shaft. In addition the cylinder stroke length is adjustable with two easy limit switches. The die holder will accept standard tooling and has two hole sizes. In conclusion, this unit is a must have for any machine shop!
If you have any questions about this item, or any other items, call our toll free number at 800-288-9414. Our knowledgeable sales staff is available to help assist with any technical questions that you may have. In addition, you can email our sales staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Above all, we encourage you to get a firsthand look at this machine by visiting our 44,000 square foot facility!
If you’re interested in this product, please click “Add to Quote” above and then click on “View Quote” at the top of the page to submit your inquiry. If you have any immediate questions about this or any other product, please call us at 513-941-4411 and we will gladly help. Thanks for considering Weld Plus, your source for welding equipment and machinery.