Capital Model “Jimme Jammer” Pipe Welding System
- Part #: WS170563
- Condition: Used
Capital Model Jimme Jammer Pipe Welding System
- This complete system includes a Capital 5’ x 6’ manipulator, Capital 30P positioner, Capital 10D/10I Turning Roll Set and a “Jimmy Jammer” control
- A system control, mounted on the end of the boom, regulates weld oscillation speed, forward/reverse rotation direction, forward/reverse rotation speed and wire feeder functions
- Currently set up for use with Miller 70 series wire feeders
- Torch holder and mount (Machine torch available at additional cost).
- Capital weld oscillator
- Welding equipment available at additional cost
- 5’ constant speed powered lift
- Manual manipulator boom reach from 28” to 100” to the center of the mast.
- 150 lb. weight capacity at either or both ends (Manipulator)
- 3,000 lb. weight capacity at 6” center of gravity (Positioner)
- Fixed positioner center line to floor height of 48” w/ current riser
- Variable speed positioner rotation from .13 to .75 RPM
- 1 ½” to 31 “ diameter capacity with current “A” Gripper chuck
- Turning roll set with a 20,000 lb. weight capacity, includes one drive and three idlers.
- 2” to 72” diameter capacity for turning roll set.
- Variable speed turning roll rotation from 3.3 to 132 IPM
- Shipping Dimensions: 13’ long x 8’ wide x 5’ high
- Shipping weight: 3,000 lbs.
This Capital Model Jimme Jammer Pipe Welding System includes a welding manipulator, positioner, turning roll set and an integrated system control. All machinery is controlled from a single process controller that is mounted on the end of the manipulator arm. The Jimmy Jammer control allows the operator to easily control weld oscillation, wire feed and turning roll/positioner functions. The system is set up for use with any Miller Mig welding system that utilizes a 70 series wire feeder. Because it is integrated with both turning rolls and a positioner, this system can be utilized in a variety of pipe welding applications. The Capital Model “Jimmy Jammer” Pipe Welding System is a perfect fit for any versatile pipe shop that welds long sections of pipe, elbows/flanges and large diameter pipe.
If you’re interested in this product, please click “Add to Quote” above and then click on “View Quote” at the top of the page to submit your inquiry. If you have any immediate questions about this or any other product, please call us at 513-941-4411 and we will gladly help. Thanks for considering Weld Plus, your source for welding equipment and machinery.