Bug-O KBUG-1200 Gear Driven Fillet Welder
- Part #: WS190106
Bug O KBUG1200 Gear Driven Fillet Welder
- Drive unit motor overload protection
- Programmable puddle control and crater fill
- Gear driven for greater reliability
- High torque, low inertia motor for precise stops and starts
- Guide wheels track web or flange of work piece
- Weight capacity: 15 lbs.
- Tractor speed: 1.5 – 37 in/min
- Torch not included
- 120 VAC
- Shipping dimensions: 15.25” long x 13” wide x 15” high
- Shipping weight: 22 lbs.
This Bug O KBUG1200 is a compact, portable, straight-line tractors equipped with rugged gear drives and an improved torch adjustment profile. The Gear Drive has been incorporated to handle the strain of prolonged operation and to improve reliability. Creating continuous or intermittent “stitch” welds at a constant travel speed produces high quality, uniform welds in a fraction of the time required for manual welding. Regulated travel speed eliminates excessive weld deposition and helps reduce defects. The Bug-O KBUG-1200 provides precise puddle control which improves penetration and controls undercut.
If you’re interested in this product, please click “Add to Quote” above and then click on “View Quote” at the top of the page to submit your inquiry. If you have any immediate questions about this or any other product, please call us at 513-941-4411 and we will gladly help. Thanks for considering Weld Plus, your source for welding equipment and machinery.