“1998” Pandjiris Dual-head Beam Welding System
- Part #: WS171202
1998 Pandjiris Dual head Beam Welding System
- Pandjiris 26’ Side Beam w/ 22’ weld length capacity
- (4 ea.) 6’ Stanchions
- (2 ea.) Variable speed heavy duty carriages
- 6-180 IPM speed range
- 4,000 lb. capacity at 12” center of gravity
- Carriages outfitted with: (2 ea.) Cyclomatic seam tracking systems, (2 ea.) 18” vertical slides, (2 ea.) 6” horizontal slides, (2 ea.) Lincoln NA5R controls/heads and (2 ea.) American WeldQuip water-cooled MIG torches.
- Serial # 12066E00
- (2 ea.) Lincoln DC-600 power supplies
- Pandjiris HTS-60 Head and Tail Stock
- 24” round table
- Variable speed rotation
- 42 ½” to center of rotational axis with current 12” riser
- Combined weight capacity of 6,000 lbs. at 5” center of gravity
- Hand wheel beam gripper chucks
- Tailstock is mounted on a constant speed travel car w/ 9’ of track
This 1998 Pandjiris Dual head Beam Welding System includes a headstock/tailstock that is designed for welding beams or booms of various lengths and thicknesses. With its Cyclomatic seam tracking system it can follow a joint and make adjustments autonomously while welding. In addition, the tailstock is on a travel car to make easy adjustments for various lengths weldments. Also the system is set up as a dual arc GMAW process using two Lincoln NA-5 weld controllers with DC-600 power supplies. The weld process can be easily converted to submerged arc welding if needed. Lastly, we can also adapt the system to operate with cylindrical weldments.
If you have any questions about this item, or any other items, contact us or call our toll free number at 800-288-9414. Our knowledgeable sales staff is available to help assist with any technical questions that you may have. In addition, you can email our sales staff at email@example.com.
Above all, we encourage you to get a firsthand look at this machine by visiting our 44,000 square foot facility!
If you’re interested in this product, please click “Add to Quote” above and then click on “View Quote” at the top of the page to submit your inquiry. If you have any immediate questions about this or any other product, please call us at 513-941-4411 and we will gladly help. Thanks for considering Weld Plus, your source for welding equipment and machinery.