B & B 3,000 lb. Roller Head Pipe Stand
- Part #: BAB4391
- Condition: New
B & B 3000 lb Roller Head Pipe Stand with Polyurethane over Steel Wheels
- 3,000 lbs standard V-Head weight capacity rating available
- 22-36” Low profile
- Third party tested with at least a 2:1 safety ratio
- Roller head with stainless steel wheels
- 1 1/4 square tube legs and braces for increased durability
- 1 1/2 inch acme rod is the largest in the industry
- Quick lock washer height adjustment for easy use
- More head options than any manufacturer
- Increased width in stance for better stability
- No slip washer can be locked onto the base for safety
- Unique bottom lock T-Handle reduces fit up wobble
- Fully welded carry handle doubles as security lock point
- Shipping weight: 62 lbs.
This B & B 3000 lb Roller Head Pipe Stand can raise and lower pipe to fit up under load and accommodate up to 36” pipe with no width adjustment necessary, thereby saving time and increasing safety. Available with Steel, Rubber and Stainless Wheels. All wheels lock, restricting pipe rotation.If you would like more information about this item or have any other questions regarding our inventory of equipment, feel free to give the Weld Plus sales team a call or send us an e-mail! We have a large selection of new, used, and refurbished welding machinery that could fit your fabricating needs. Our company’s goal is to simplify your welding application. We strive to find solutions to our customers welding issues and come up with custom systems to aid in that department. Our facility is located in Cincinnati, Ohio. We welcome you to take a tour through our warehouse to find the right welding equipment fit for your application.
If you’re interested in this product, please click “Add to Quote” above and then click on “View Quote” at the top of the page to submit your inquiry. If you have any immediate questions about this or any other product, please call us at 513-941-4411 and we will gladly help. Thanks for considering Weld Plus, your source for welding equipment and machinery.