B & B 2,500 lb. Roller Head Folding Pipe Stand
- Part #: BAB4005
- Condition: New
B & B 2500 lb Roller Head Folding Pipe Stand
- 2,500 lbs standard V-Head weight capacity rating available
- 22-36” Low profile
- Third party tested with at least a 2:1 safety ratio
- Roller Head with steel wheels
- 1 1/4 square tube legs and braces for increased durability
- 1 1/2 inch acme rod is the largest in the industry
- Quick lock washer height adjustment for easy use
- More head options than any manufacturer
- Increased width in stance for better stability
- No slip washer can be locked onto the base for safety
- Unique bottom lock T-Handle reduces fit up wobble
- Fully welded carry handle doubles as security lock point
- Shipping weight: 27 lbs.
This B & B 2500 lb Roller Head Folding Pipe Stand is backed with 17 years of manufacturing experience and all pipe jacks and pipe stands are rated with at least a 2:1 safety ratio that is 3rd party tested. With an increased dimension of our acme threads to 1½ inches and increased square tube legs to 1¼ inches, we’ve made B&B Pipe Jacks the strongest, most durable product on the market. B&B also offers more head options than any other manufacturer, because we feel pipe fabricators can never have too many options. We are confident B&B has an available head style for any pipe fabrication application. If you would like more information about this item or have any other questions regarding our inventory of equipment, feel free to give the Weld Plus sales team a call or send us an e-mail! We have a large selection of new, used, and refurbished welding machinery that could fit your fabricating needs. Our company’s goal is to simplify your welding application. We strive to find solutions to our customers welding issues and come up with custom systems to aid in that department. Our facility is located in Cincinnati, Ohio. We welcome you to take a tour through our warehouse to find the right welding equipment fit for your application.
If you’re interested in this product, please click “Add to Quote” above and then click on “View Quote” at the top of the page to submit your inquiry. If you have any immediate questions about this or any other product, please call us at 513-941-4411 and we will gladly help. Thanks for considering Weld Plus, your source for welding equipment and machinery.