Lincoln DC-600 Power Supply
- Part #: LIN DC-600
- Condition: Used
Lincoln DC 600 Power Supply
- 600 amps of DC welding output at 100% duty cycle
- Processes: Submerged Arc, Stick, TIG, MIG and Arc Gouging.
- Standard analog ammeter and voltmeter.
- Full range output voltage control for easy operation and precise control.
- 115V, 15 amps, duplex auxiliary power receptacle makes it easy to power lights, grinders and other shop tools at your work station.
- 230/460 volts, 3-Phase
- Complete Packages available!
The Lincoln DC 600 power supply provides 600 amps of DC welding output at 100% duty cycle. With a rugged construction and simple controls these machines are a sound investment for heavy duty shop applications. Add a multi-process switch for both semi-automatic welding and Stick/air carbon arc welding capabilities (Used switches are available at additional cost). The Lincoln DC-600 power supply is ideal for heavy submerged arc applications and can be used in conjunction with a Lincoln NA-3 or NA-5 wire feed system.
If you’re interested in this product, please click “Add to Quote” above and then click on “View Quote” at the top of the page to submit your inquiry. If you have any immediate questions about this or any other product, please call us at 513-941-4411 and we will gladly help. Thanks for considering Weld Plus, your source for welding equipment and machinery.