60 Ton Preston-Eastin Vessel Turning Rolls
- Part #: PRETDRA60
- Condition: New
NEW TDRA-60/TIRA-60 | 60 ton Preston Eastin Vessel Turning Rolls
- 120,000 lb. set includes 1 TDRA-10 drive and 1 TIRA-10 idler rolls
- 180,000 lb. set includes 1 TDRA-10 drive and 2 TIRA-10 idlers rolls
- TDRA-60 drive roll has 180,000 lb turning capacity
- 20″ diameter x 6″ wide rubber wheels
- 8″ to 20′ diameter capacity
- Variable speed from 1.3 to 43 IPM
- Set includes a remote pendant control
- Optional variable speed foot pedal
- Optional forward-stop-reverse foot pedal
- 460 volt
- Shipping dimensions: drive: 139.25″ long x 35″ wide x 27.25″ high – Idler: 113.5″ long x 26.75″ wide x 27.25″ high
- Shipping weight: drive: 3,100 lbs. – idler: 2400 lbs.
- 3 year warranty
- Made In The USA
These new 60 ton Preston Eastin Vessel Turning Rolls are for sale or for rent. They can handle up to 90 ton when you purchase a TDRA drive and two TIRA idler rolls. They are solidly built turning rolls that are used mostly for demanding tank and vessel fabrication job shops. They are used for rotating variable diameter pipe and tanks from 6 inches to 16 feet. If you would like more information about this item or have any other questions regarding our inventory of equipment, feel free to give the Weld Plus sales team a call or send us an e-mail! We have a large selection of new, used, and refurbished welding machinery that could fit your fabricating needs. Our company’s goal is to simplify your welding application. We strive to find solutions to our customers welding issues and come up with custom systems to aid in that department. Our facility is located in Cincinnati, Ohio. We welcome you to walk through our warehouse to find the right welding equipment fit for you. Help support America!!
If you’re interested in this product, please click “Add to Quote” above and then click on “View Quote” at the top of the page to submit your inquiry. If you have any immediate questions about this or any other product, please call us at 513-941-4411 and we will gladly help. Thanks for considering Weld Plus, your source for welding equipment and machinery.