Park Industries Model 1808 Posi-Turner
- Part #: ME161002
- Condition: Used
Park Industries Model 1808 Posi Turner
- 8,000 lb. weight capacity
- Single 80” x 8” diameter roller with spray-on texturing to grip the lifting straps
- Two endless flat nylon slings that hold, rotate and position work pieces for safer and more efficient fabrication
- Straps will be ordered to customer specified length when unit is purchased
- 36 1/2” headroom from the top of the hook to the bottom of the frame
- Constant speed
- 20′ pendant control
- 460V, 3 phase
- Serial # 1-91-154
- Shipping weight: 1,000 lbs.
- Shipping dimensions: 9′ long x 3′ wide x 2′ high
This Park Industries Model 1808 Posi Turner is used for rotating parts that are not round or are an odd shape. Typically the posi-turner is suspended from a crane to roll the part into the position needed for welding or assembly applications. All the inventory we rebuild comes with a warranty. We also offer training here in our facility at no cost to you. Don’t hesitate to give us a call or drop us an email about any of the equipment you find on our website. If you don’t find what you’re looking for, we may be able to help. We will do our best to find a solution which may involve multiple pieces of equipment. Each of these systems greatly improves productivity for our customers. So whether or not you need one machine or several, be assured that we will have the solution that will work together in to fit your needs.
If you’re interested in this product, please click “Add to Quote” above and then click on “View Quote” at the top of the page to submit your inquiry. If you have any immediate questions about this or any other product, please call us at 513-941-4411 and we will gladly help. Thanks for considering Weld Plus, your source for welding equipment and machinery.