Fixed Manipulator Boom Turning Roll System 40′ reach
- Part #: WS901022
- Condition: Used
Fixed Manipulator Boom Turning Roll System
- A Pandjiris stationary manipulator arm with a fixed height of 45.5” under the arm and a length capacity of 40’
- The turning rolls have a 68,000 lb. turning capacity
- 7’ to 14’ diameter capacity with a fixed axle center of 72”
- Variable speed rotation
- 5 sets of 5” wide x 20” diameter rubber wheels spaced over the 30’ length of a variable speed travel car that runs on 69” gauge rail track
- Welding equipment can be mounted on the end of the manipulator arm for internal longitudinal or circumferential welding on cylinders
- 460 volt
- Serial #N/A
This Fixed Manipulator Boom Turning Roll system can be purchased rebuilt. Let us add the welding process of your choice for a ready to weld automated package. You can also purchase this system as it sits. The system was previously used to hold weld inspection equipment. The tank being X-rayed would sit on the rolls and be driven so that the arm would be on the inside of the vessel just above the completed weld. You can use this machine in the same fashion or add welding equipment to the arm to complete the internal welding on your tanks. With a long unitized frame like this one, you can also use these as fit up rolls.
Contact the Weld Plus sales team for details, we would be happy to assist you! We are located in Cincinnati Ohio. We pride ourselves on finding the perfect welding solution to fit your needs. All rebuilt machinery comes complete with a warranty and satisfaction guarantee. If you don’t find what you are looking for give us a call, or better yet stop in and check out our inventory. We have a 44,000 square foot warehouse full of welding equipment, both new and used! We will also rent you a machine if you only need it for a specific job! Why wait – call us today! 800-288-9414 and let us streamline your work for increased productivity.
If you’re interested in this product, please click “Add to Quote” above and then click on “View Quote” at the top of the page to submit your inquiry. If you have any immediate questions about this or any other product, please call us at 513-941-4411 and we will gladly help. Thanks for considering Weld Plus, your source for welding equipment and machinery.